day thirteen:: Chalk it up to LOVE
I found these adorable heart shaped chalks…. some are even marbled pink & white! I fell in love with them and knew I had to incorporated them in my 14 days of Valentines. I thought it would be cute and fun to package them as candy.
1. Go get your heart shaped Chalk & candy boxes (Martha Stewart Collection) from Michael’s.
2. Place each heart shaped chalk into a cupcake liner…. maybe even try a pink one or red to add more color!
3. Fill the remaining holes or area with candy. I filled mine with red, pink and white candy corn! What fun variation from the Halloween color scheme. (I’m secretly hoping they come out with a St Patty’s Day variation too! Sorry I got side tracked – on to step 4.)
4. Now all you have to do is add a simple bow and print day 13 tag here.
5. Deliver to your special ones!
Have a GREAT day!!!