Finding the right centerpiece can be hard and time consuming. It’s also the focal point of your table where that is the dining table where your having dinner, the dessert bar or on the kitchen island to add a little festive touch to your home. We found the perfect solution for you!!!! It’s easy and fast… we don’t want the centerpiece to take too long…. you have things to bake and get ready for your Easter celebrations. All you do is buy carrots that still have the stem on them.
How to construct your centerpiece:
1. Buy carrots with the stem still on (if your stems don’t look great see blow for tips on how to perk them up)
2. Find your vase and have it washed.
3. Soak/ Rinse in a place you can lay completely flat & in the COLDEST water possible and then add a couple cups buckets of ice to the water. ( I have used the bath tub to wash my carrots before)
4. Set a towel right in front of your tub/sink and laid the carrots out and put a towel on top. Pat dry.
5. Place the carrots imperfectly so they overlap and hold each other up.
6. Fill with cold water and that is it. You’re done!