I’m excited to share our Wreck it Ralph birthday party collection with you…. great ready for some really exciting dessert bars. At first I was just going to do a Wreck it Ralph party and just have it look like an arcade like above. Then I watched the movie again and realized Sugar Rush was actually a big part of the movie….. so our dual arcade game dessert bar was created!
The top of the Niceland building was designed after the cake one of the nicelanders made for their 30th anniversary party. Sugar cookie stars coated in gold sprinkles were baked on sucker sticks. I bought a Wreck it Ralph figurine to place on the top…. the kids loved playing with the building and figure afterwards.
Brownie joy sticks….. a retro game dessert!
How to make these Brownie joy stick treat:
1. Bake brownies in a square dish.
2. Cut the outer edge off so all 4 sides are straight
3. Pour ganche over the top and drip down the sides
4. Place M&M’s or other round candies for the buttons
5. Place a rock candy sucker in the center for the actual joy stick….. cotton candy would work too
6. Place our printable thank you tag
****Note if you are using the rock candy stick make sure you cut of the ball on the end so the sucker will stay up.
We also bought these freakishly big Wreck it Ralph hands to play games to see who could do certain tasks while wearing them….. please excuse the mess it was in the middle of the party, right after we had just opened presents lol
Tomorrow we will share the Sugar Rush portion of the party!!!