The easiest Halloween ghost garland ever!
- White tissue paper
- Black Marker
- Hole puncher
- Twine or ribbon or fishing wire
- First cut out ghost shape from tissue paper (Download template here)
- Cut strips along the bottom of about the straight portion of the template
- Punch 1 or 2 hole(s) along the top
- Draw spooky ghost faces with a black marker
- String together with twine, ribbon or fishing wire to make them look like they are floating!
Don’t want to make them your self! You can purchase them completed in our shop here.