Meet my favorite new treat ever! Rainbow Puppy Chow…. It is sweet and sour and completely addicting!
- 5 cups of any Chex Cereal
- 3 Tablespoons of heavy cream
- 12 oz white chocolate candy melts
- 1/3 cup assorted sprinkles
- 1/3 cups Candyfetti Rainbow Carnival
- 1 bag of Airhead Rainbow Bites
- 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Pour Chex cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt cream and white chocolate melts in a medium saucepan over low to medium heat. Stir constantly until white chlorate is fully melted.
- Pour white chocolate mixture over cereal and gently stir until the almost covered. Then add in sprinkles, Candyfetti & 1/3 of Airhead Rainbow bites.
- Place powdered sugar & white chocolate cereal mixture in a ziplock bag or covered container. Seal bag and shake until the cereal is fully coated.
- Discard any excess powdered sugar & add in the remaining Airhead Rainbow bites. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks.